BAYSE REWARDS TERMS & CONDITIONS
BAYSE REWARDS TERMS & CONDITIONS
Individuals who join the Bayse Rewards Program agree to be legally bound by our Terms and Conditions.
The Terms and Conditions may be modified at any time without prior notification by Bayse Brand in its absolute discretion. Despite anything to the contrary contained in this document, any modification to the Terms and Conditions may be applied to a Member retrospectively.
Bayse Brand will not accept any liability for any email communication to any Member that is misdirected, lost or not received.
In its absolute discretion, Bayse Brand reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Bayse Rewards Program at any time.
The Member Terms and Conditions are to be read in conjunction with any additional conditions associated with Rewards, as well as in conjunction with the Bayse Brand Website's Terms and Conditions. In the event of any discrepancies, Bayse Brand’s decision in its absolute discretion will be final and binding.
Bayse Brand’s decision in relation to all matters arising in relation to the Bayse Rewards Program is final and binding.
- To be eligible for the Bayse Rewards Program you first, must have an account on our website
- An individual is deemed to be a Member of the Bayse Rewards Program once they sign up via our Website in the rewards widget or embedded software.
- Individuals can only have one membership to the Bayse Rewards Program. Bayse Brand reserves the right to terminate a membership of the Bayse Rewards program if it is found an individual has created multiple memberships across different emails.
- Bayse Brand reserves the right to refuse or terminate a membership of the Bayse Rewards Program without prior notice or reason, and in its absolute discretion.
- The Bayse Rewards Program membership is not transferable to another membership
- It is the responsibility of the member to update their membership profile
- A member can terminate their membership by providing written notice to Bayse Brand email@example.com
- Members of the Bayse Rewards Program will be entitled to receive benefits and rewards
- Bayse Brand reserves the right to vary the benefits at any time, and without notice.
- Rewards are presented in the membership as a discount code and redeemed as a discount code online in the checkout
POINTS & REDEMPTION
- Bayse Rewards Program points are calculated and rewarded for every $1 AUD spent.
- Members will receive 5 points for every $1 AUD spent.
- Members will receive 250 points for following Bayse Brand on Instagram.
- Members will receive 250 points for following Bayse Brand on Facebook.
- Members will receive 500 points for their Birthday. You cannot redeem more than 1 birthday reward in any given 365 day period. Members must enter their birthday at least 30 days in advance to be rewarded. The reward will be added in the days leading up the members birthday.
- Members will receive 500 points for writing a review for a purchased product. The review must be a verified review and be approved by Bayse Brand to be rewarded the 500 points. Bayse Brand reserves the right to decline any review that at their discretion appears to be false or misleading information without notice or reason.
- Members can check their available points and rewards through the Bayse Brand website.
- All points and rewards have to be redeemed through the Bayse Brand website.
- The currency in which Rewards are redeemed will be based on the location of the redeeming member. For example, a member based in Australia will redeem the Rewards in AUD.
- When a customer purchases in a different currency, the currency will be converted and deposited to Bayse Brand in AUD. This conversion will be used to calculate the amount of points rewarded for the purchase. (5 points per $1 AUD)
- Bayse Brand rewards points will not be retroactively allocated to any member for past purchases.
- Bayse Brand rewards and vouchers can only be redeemed on the Bayse Brand website
- Bayse Brand reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude certain items and promotions from being redeemed by using Rewards
- If a Membership is terminated from the Bayse Rewards Program all outstanding and future Rewards will no longer be valid and will be rendered null and void
- Only Rewards from one Bayse Brand member can be presented per transaction.
- Only ONE reward, points group or voucher can be redeemed per transaction.
- Rewards, points and vouchers cannot be redeemed in conjunction with other promotions and discount codes.
- Bayse Brand will not be held responsible or liable if Rewards are not able to be redeemed for whatever reason
- Rewards can only be redeemed once. If you try to redeem more than once, this will be later declined and our customer support team will be in contact with you
- If a customer wishes to refund a purchase that has previously earned a Reward, Bayse Brand will process the return and forfeit any loyalty rewards earned on the initial transaction purchase
- Spend is calculated in dollars spent by the customers with the brand after all discounts, refunds and redemptions have been taken into account and excludes online shipping fees and gift card purchases.
- When a member purchases a gift card they will not earn points for this purchase. Points will be earned for the gift card when it is spent at a later time on the Bayse Brand website. The individual who uses the gift card must be a member of the Bayse Rewards program to earn points.
- All points, offers and vouchers within the Bayse Regards Program have a 1 year expiry date.